• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Olympic Flight Museum Military Show 19 MARCH 2016

Amer-team

Hello Team, time for the OFM Military Show and sale. They encourage military vehicles to come, with special parking and free admission for the driver and they are also looking for people to do displays of their collections. Plus you can pick up a treasure for your collection. There are usually between 50 and 60 tables of this event. Please contact the Olympic Flight Museum at the Olympia, WA airport for details, or put a note here and I will do my best to answer. More to come as it gets closer.

Amer-team

Not positive, but I think they charged 25 last time. If you have a display, think it is 10. They have to rent tables so they are covering their costs.

Amer-team

Show in the morning, bring your MV's out. You will be sharing the hangar floor with a P51 and a Spitfire. Not bad company to keep. I am taking the M923 and the 1SG will have his M923A1 there. I was there this afternoon and it is shaping up to be a good show. Come on out and chew the fat with the gang.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks