• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OMG the color

ZRacer

No worries, I think the Army didn't have enough white and red paint so they mixed them Operation Petticoat style. Yes she is "Pinky" in name only now, see above photo...
Whew! My faith is restored!

Thanks, I didn't see the "new paint" pic until after I posted my comment!

Looks 10 million times better - like a REAL MV! [thumbzup]

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The owner of the pink deuce is a SSer, I beleave he said that his wife is into fighting breast cancer, so he painted it pink for her, when someone loves there wife like that, a pink deuce is no big deal

boblester40

Allmost as good as the guy selleing a cd for $5 with the manuals on for the batterys , the real stroke of ingenious is listing the manul numbers which you can cut and copy into google :razz:

panshark

I think everybody's going to be watching the new member threads, if that baby's for sale. Remember to watch for any CARC requests...

That's actually not a bad idea, if you could paint yer duece an obnoxious color like that while waiting for the EUC to clear. You KNOW that nobody's going to want to cannibalize any parts off of your truck.

Armada

They missed painting the od seats on the baby blue deuce. If you're going to paint, paint it right! rofl The pink trucks are just faded Averoe.

G-Force

Back in the 80's I used to work on yachts in a marina. We had a customer who owned a trucking company. Really rough guy who always owned cigarette boats and liked to go FAST. He and his wife decided to go to Italy and buy a custom 57 foot cruiser. The boat had a 20 foot beam and was powered by two 8-92 TI Detroit Diesels. And to top it off his wife insisted it be painted PINK. People used to come into our marina just to ask who owned "The Mary Kay" yacht. The name on the transon was MAVERICK. I guess when you have that much money you can do stuff like that and not care what other people think.