• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Omg wtf?

Ruppster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Slip yoke output shaft with a slip yoke drive shaft.

Edit: The problem is you can't tell if the slip joint on the drive shaft has been welded or not. If the joint has been welded then there is no issue.

Ruppster

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Aside from the double slips, shouldn't the hoop go around the driveshaft and not the yolk, so when it does come apart the hoop does its job?
I don't think there is any "Tech Inspection" at the International Redneck Games, so it should be ok! If there is, the tech inspector might say, "Here, hold my beer while I inspect this truck"!

OL AG '89

Omg wgad!!!

No problem.... the truck was sitting somewhere after being driven from somewhere else????
Works great.....
drive shaft loop is probaly just a precaution incase someone tries to snap a picture of the T.S. nature of the connection...

Now about the 45 deg "alleged" cut-out, turn-down ....
probably just an exhaust drain after deepwater fording....
Again NO problem.....

I'll see if I can find my pictures of the in cab heater used in korea.... small loop of exhaust pipe into the cab area...... it worked...... but I have a headache so I need to go take my meds....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks