• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

On the hunt for another deuce

JOEDEUCE

Its been almost a year since I parted ways with my bedless deuce, wish I had never done it. But with everything there are things that sometimes have to be sacrificed in order to maintain ..... Anyhow im looking around seeing whats available, and ”hoping” to find a deuce by next spring..... If any fellow members in the VA area happen to run across any good deals and dont mind sharing info , I'd certainly appreciate the heads up, thanks, Joe

JOEDEUCE

Thanks Rick , will do...... A while back I remember seeing a mid to late 50's duece on craigslist that had starter issues, if my memory is correct it had a gas engine with an auto transmission.... Wanted around $1500 ......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks