• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

One for you 1070 guys, NEVER give up!

Terrh

Kind of a silly question maybe, but why don't these have lockers?

My civvie kenworth can lock all the diffs and climbs like a goat with only 2 driven axles.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
For a 8x8, the HET is one of the worse trucks for traction that I have EVER driven, the straight frame along with air bag rear suspension keeps unlike the articulated rears, the axles from dropping into holes to get traction, even with low and ALL axles locked in. I moved 3 a while back, going up a dry dirt farm road with cross road water channels, the HETS would break traction as the axles lifted, had to use locked low.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks