• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

One happy bull mastiff in a 5 ton

DeuceDaddy

One happy bullmastiff in a 5 ton

Since the thought of buying an MV popped into my head I always wanted to go for a ride with my old buddy Dagan. However Dagan is 11 and not as agile as he once was. He is also 130 pounds, so I did'nt know if we could pull it off. As you can see he loved it! This was just before his vanilla ice cream that got all over the truck!

Attachments

Last edited:

Bo1

Nice looking dog! I have a male English Mastiff named Maximus. He is only about 10 months old, and already around 120 pounds. I would love to ride him around in my soon to be running Deuce, but I might have to help him into the cab after I put my super singles on it. Big trucks and big dogs just seem to go together. :razz:

DeuceDaddy

Nice looking dog! I have a male English Mastiff named Maximus. He is only about 10 months old, and already around 120 pounds. I would love to ride him around in my soon to be running Deuce, but I might have to help him into the cab after I put my super singles on it. Big trucks and big dogs just seem to go together. :razz:
You'll need a hand for sure. Your dog will drawf mine. :)

ageregunner

Great photos guys. I too love dogs and my bud, Gunner, is 13, so he will never enjoy a ride in my deuce. Even a ramp to get in would be too hard on him, and this old man certainly cannot lift a 90 pound dog into that truck without hurting us both.

8madjack

Best thread ever ;-) love those pics, happy looking fellows! That pic of mauser with his chin resting on the door especially warms my heart! Reminds me so much of my recently passed Buster, He loved that pose, he was a boxer and the best behaved dog I've ever known. Got a big smile right now....

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
20160822_201908.jpg
Here's Riley in the wife's 5 ton at the gas station last week wondering when he is going to get on the road again.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yup you can't keep that riley out everytime, I go to Andy's house and pull into driveway, I have to pick that raskel up and give him a ride.