• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

One month to the 25 annual Weare rally!!

BillF

Just one week away from Weare. We have a Stuart tank, an half track, a Sherman tank, a Chaffee tank, two apc's one with tow missle launcher, and a 601 snowcat all coming to the show. We will also have a m151a1c gun jeep at the show complete with 106mm recoiless rifle. It is going to be a great show. I do hope we get some rain before hand to keep the dust down.

Vintage iron

The mad rush has begun. I did have time to swap out my Cummins 250 for the 290, but I am changing the injector pump and doing some body work before the show. Bring new 1400-20's, MRAP rims, 8 lug 12 bolt HMMWV rims, APC interior dome lights, misc. M54 parts and some other goodies!

crazywelder72

Carl_in_NH

A little rain just keeps the dust down - nothing to worry about. Unless you're working outside and trying to get paint on a trailer in time for the rally, which I am.

chevyCUCV

Just got back from the rally, had a good time. Was there from 11-3 approx.
Went with my brother, got to see some mil vehicles and even go on a trail ride in the back of a deuce. Didn't know the driver, but he was friendly and said if we could fit, we could go.

Got to meet Vintage Iron(sorry cant remember your name) and Ranger Bob, Both are very friendly and i hope to get together with vintage iron eventually and see his shop.

BillF

It was a great show. It was nice to meet you rangerbob. Thank you for taking the time to go over the 601 with me. I ran out of time or I would have taken the m43 for a ride.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks