• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

One More Recovery by A Newbie!!!

LibertyDeuce

Thanks to everyone here at SS for their stories and advice, its has made my decision to purchase a deuce (M109A3 Shop Van) very easy. This is truly a great site and looking forward to many years of participation here. I'm going to recover the vehicle this Wednesday (Mar 26) and will let everyone know how it goes. Quickly, does anyone have an opinion or comment on this vehicle or a last thought before the mission!
Josh

Attachments

drthunder33

Nice truck! Just follow the advice here and feel free to ask when you're not sure about something. There are lots of great guys here with tons of real world experience.

Good luck and take lots of pics!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks