• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

One Stop Shop

Hey Everyone,

I'm developing a new TV documentary series where my Mutt will have a predominant roll. The series will not focus specifically on her, but she will be highly visible in the show. She's in pretty good shape, I've got her pretty close to completely restored, along with a M416 trailer. Using her for the show will result in putting probably close to 20,000 miles on her. A good third of that will be off road.

Does anyone know of a restoration shop or like that knows the Mutts really, really well and can do anything and everything to them regarding repair or replace parts??? Prior to the start of filming I want her checked from front bumper to pintle hook. I'll also need material and technical support during production. Any and all repairs will have to be made on the road, regardless of where I'll be...

If any of you have any thoughts or ideas about a place or places, please let me hear about them....

Thank you!!!!

Chris,
M151A2
M103A1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks