• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Only 21 days 'til the big show!!!!

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
In only 21 days the Kansas Expocentre in Topeka will be filling with almost 150 operational military vehicles - tanks, halftracks, Jeeps, HMMWVs - AND even more armor models! If you are within a few hundred miles, it will be well-worth driving, flying, swimming, walking, hitch-hiking or bobsledding to this event!

Registrations have already been received from five continents and most states (no kidding). Over 300 vendor tables have been sold (and only a handful remain available - and must be pre-reserved, no spaces available day of show). Wares being offered range from the models to, books, videos, manuals, parts on up to and including full-sized armor.

Tours, seminars, auctions (silent and live) continuous movie screenings, authors, veterans, family-friendly tours too - plus a picnic, a bar-b-que and a banquet.

Don't miss this!!!

For more information about the 35th Annual International Convention of the Military Vehicle Preservation Association visit:
http://www.kcamps.org/kccon2010/mvpa_flyer.pdf

I hope to see many of you there!

Sincerely,
David Doyle

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like a good time, wish I could make it. Where is next years? Is it Denver?

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been trying to get the V100 ready to bring up to the show, but I just can't get it finished in time. Next year, I guess...:(

I'll be there without it though!

Cheers

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I am bringing a duce and M818. Move in starts on the 7th and goes from 07:00 to 21:00! Thought I would have to make 2 trips, but picking up some folks from the "Great White North" on Tuesday evening and will give them the choice of truck to drive! If they don't melt. Kansas in July can be Brutal!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks