• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Only on a 5 Ton

Jimma

Cool deal. I have a friend that is going to have a camo themed wedding soon. Camo dress, boots, and camo tuxes. I am going to offer my deuce as a replacement for the limo.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL I went to a wedding Sat. I had everyone around me laughing so hard- all I said was "Lets have a moment of silence, a man's soul has died tonight."

And my wife got mad when I asked the shuttle bus driver if he was headed to the "funeral" :lol:

FM5332FF

Does the new wife like the truck, if not you can give it to me... Nice pic, best wishes.
The new wife loves the truck, one of my friends said something at the wedding about me having to get rid of my toys and she corrected them quickly, telling them nope but he has to buy me a pink unimog [thumbzup]

92RT-TT

Congrats and great looking pics!

After seeing some 5 tons on here it kinda makes me wanna look at those over my 2 1/2 tons.... decisions decisions lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks