• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ooops! Whats this?

IronViking

I just fit in the cab of this Beast and I busted this w/ my knee.
It was right under the steering coloum.
What is it? Do I need it? How Much ? Where or Whos got one.
I already busted up my new baby.
Any info would be awsome.
Thanks Guys.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Thats the plugged air filter meeter. Not horribly inmportant imho. On my wrecker its on the passenger side.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The operators manual has a great picture of the dash and all of the stuff on it. I suggest you go to the download section and download it for future reference.

nattieleather

Oh man you messed up big time.....now your truck isn't going to run....You had better give it to me. Tell you what ship it chicago and I'll pick it up there..... LOL.

It is suppose to let you know when you need to replace your air filter.....The above posts are all good info.

OSO

Where in Seattle are you located just finished up a plumbing repipe job in Seattle . Up in Blue Ridge Neighborhood . Down on Mary Ave .NW . Some guy has a few 2 1/2 trucks parked in his yard On Greenwood ave . Post pics. of your truck