• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oops I Did It Again, Deuce #2!

mikew

I am the proud owner of another Deuce!

Special thanks to Warthog, Street Bike Depot and one of their friends (don't know his nickname) for their GREAT effort in getting this truck from Hooks to me... I owe you all a lot!!

No inspection was allowed for this GL auction, but I got lucky! It's a nice clean truck and runs pretty good. There's a leak in one of the air tanks, a bad axle seal on the rear and needs batteries, other than that it will clean up nicely!

It is a winch truck, but I don't need the front winch so I have pulled the winch, PTO and winch related parts and will be putting them all on Ebay today.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...51&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&viewitem=

Once again, thanks guys for your help!

Mike

Attachments

Last edited:

nhdiesel

Congratz man.

My first EUC hasn't even cleared and I'm considering another one.

Green disease is a good disease to have, though.
Understood!!!! I'm not even approved for my first Deuce purchase, and I went ahead and bought Deuce #2! Now I need to get at least ONE of them home so I can start playing with it, then sold to recover the cost of Deuce #2.

For that winch, why not list it in the classifieds here? There seem to be a lot of MV owners from OK on here. Save time, seller fees, etc. I wish I had a winch for one of my trucks...maybe Deuce #3! (Did I just say that?????)

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks