• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oops I did it again!

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Nice! I think I was climbing around that one last month when I picked up my duece from there. Sorry cant give you any details since I looked at so many trucks that day, I forgot what was what.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
When you find out what to tell her let me know my five ton is coming home in March, and I have a couple days prior to shuffle the fleet to make room for it to hide.

I think you did very well and just show here the true value of the truck and she might understand you got a $80,000+ truck for a fraction of the price

halftrack

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
When you find out what to tell her let me know my five ton is coming home in March, and I have a couple days prior to shuffle the fleet to make room for it to hide.

I
When are you going to pick up your truck. I would like to meet ya.

chuck500cc

I told my wife I was going to meet my girlfriend this weekend and she said, "thank god, I thought you were going to preview another truck". :driver: :shock:

Chuck XD Fan

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never ceases to amaze me the fact that they still have a few M54 series trucks that get auctioned off now and then. Where have they been hiding all these years? :)

sak00

chuck500cc said:
I told my wife I was going to meet my girlfriend this weekend and she said, "thank god, I thought you were going to preview another truck". :driver: :shock:

Chuck XD Fan
Oh now that's creative, rofl

Great looking truck!

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Really nice truck! Looks like you could drive it home.
Have fun with it. You may find this will become one among many in the future---!!
Regards Marti

area52

In the other pictures, it looks like its missing some stuff, so I might have to work on it a little to get it home.

Yes Bill I am gonna get it home. :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks