• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

open house, NMAW and VMMV Aug 20,21

msehring

The annual open house of the National Museum of Americans in Wartime in cooperation with the Virginia Museum of Military Vehicles will be Aug. 20,21. To attend and get directions please RSVP to Events – American Wartime Museum. This is a large , well attended event with living history units, vehicle demos and lots of action.

Tango

I recomend this event to anyone in the area. My son (Varyag) and I toured this "tank farm" and it's amazing. I will be attending with my m35a2 and family (daughter, her husband and grandkids).

BTW, this is my first post, nice to meet you all.

DieselBob

I would say welcome aboard but I see from your join date you have been lurking. :D Ahh what the heck, Welcome to the site. Nice to hear from you. So maybe this was where the T34 on the lowboy cruising south on I495 was heading yesterday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks