• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Open trailer San Diego to portland

Toomuchtime

Looks like I'm purchasing a m54a2 out of Portland. Im throwing around the idea of driving my Pete up there with my 28ft 48k tag trailer w/ramps. The trailer would be empty going from San Diego to Portland. If I could find someone who needs transport to help with the cost of diesel we could work something out.date wise will be proBably be in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks

Hammer

No, I haven't seen that one.
I know there is one in Chehalis WA though.

Btw, I have a M35A2 near Yreka that needs a ride up here.

Hammer

Truck up here was used as a fire truck out on the logging roads. Supposed to drive around just fine.
Don't think the fire equipment is military at all.
Seems to want a fair price for it. Not sure what the one you are looking at is selling for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks