• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Operation "URGENT RESTORATION"

Jericho

Yes, Ive looked and watched for them for ten years, The price was good considering the scarcity and they were brand new, Not a scratch in the paint ! very quick shipping and LOW shipping cost , now to find the elusive mortor carrier COMPLETE kit

m38inmaine

Yes, Utah. Having a mortar kit sure would be a sweet display for a rally. I have ever only seen pictures of them in the manual, never in the field, wonder if they ever actually fielded them?

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Yes, Ive looked and watched for them for ten years, The price was good considering the scarcity and they were brand new, Not a scratch in the paint ! very quick shipping and LOW shipping cost , now to find the elusive mortor carrier COMPLETE kit
Man, Jericho; you are SOME kind of patient:

A.jpg

Jericho

Reasonably patient, at least 1/3 cheapskate , I look look and look and look, until I find a good price and good quality , I don't sell anything as a rule , and I pay cash for everything I own, I tend to give away parts to guys who need them if I don't, Mark in Maine is a fantastic asset. We are about 5 hours apart and a fellow in VT has a couple as well, we are the three goat herders in the extreme north east, , but some times I get the bear, sometimes the bear gets me. I run custom searches on different catagories on Fle bay and a few other sites, saves a lot of winnowing out so I get the parred down version each day for example the search M -931A2 parts. or Military Trailer parts in this case M 561 Gamma goat parts, 791 will show up and I have found more people misspell Gama into Gamma than get t right, But if you spell it Gamma it will catch both . I get an average of 25 or so updates on catagories a day. Still haven't found a complete MORTOR carrier set up and need the two folding seat bottom assy,s for the carrier

Jericho

I have read of there fielding , but only in the USMC goats I did get one of mine that had a FAR radar, ground to air missile launcher on it in the last life, still have the brackets on the carrier and the placards , but the unit was pulled off for separate sale before I bought it. would like a sweet mountain pack 75 or a 105 /155 too tow behind my 109 . suspect its not in the cards unless I build it , have been looking for an honest John nose cone to do a missile and carrier to tow. hard part to find is the cone, rest is quick and easy

m38inmaine

I have finished my Gama Goat book and have shipped a copy to another Goat owner to review/edit before I have some printed. It contains about 200 pages to include past articles from owners, parts cross over lists, repair tips and all known PS magazine articles.

Attachments

Another Ahab

I have finished my Gama Goat book and have shipped a copy to another Goat owner to review/edit before I have some printed. It contains about 200 pages to include past articles from owners, parts cross over lists, repair tips and all known PS magazine articles.
I bet you sell a copy to every Goat owner who hears about it. Who wouldn't want it?

But the real question:

- Who's writing the screenplay?! :mrgreen:

Jericho

Sign me up. Just let me know how much to send you. R u running a slave port on all you trucks. Have a new single pin vehicular side I run all dual pins.24 inch lead but can be altered Let me know if you can use it. Free free free. Trying to thin down Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks