• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Opie notool and his wonder cart

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Getting closer

Looks like a nice shelter dolly, should come in handy.
How do you heat your shelter, must be getting cold up there?

Man, some of these pictures make me feel like an old fart....guess I am one. :)

Boatcarpenter

RE: Getting closer

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger Bjorn; turned the big 60 in October and my oldest son and his wife had my first grandchild in Nov. Yikes!! Big year!!
I'll have to start looking for Mil. Issue OD car seats so I can get him into the Deuce and give him OD fever at a young age!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: 1 more

Wreckers are so much fun. Adds a new dimension to the MV hobby. Wished I had my puny wrecker 10 years ago. If I ever get around to it, I'll be swapping cabs on the M108. I'll be using the crane on the 108 to swap the cab. Should be a good show.

citizensoldier

yep! Wicked, fast and I just did not like em! If they were not guarding 8, 5 ton trucks I would have never ventured in that pen. GRRRRRR said that big bull... Glad he did not have a girl friend this time of year or else I think Opie would have thrown me in front of him to save his own butt! Remember this " you guys feeling lucky?"..

OpieNoTool

lol you were the one hiding behind me :| . did i mention i dint like that guy. leaves us stranded half way out in the field with 5 angry buffalo then hollers back "you fellin lucky today" aua I belive my quote was "this is the dumnest thing weve done to look at army trucks".

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Those 6k forklifts are DA BOMB. We had several in an ammo unit I was in at Ft. Benning.
We had a bozo battalion commander that was gay for foxholes....everytime we went out in the field we were digging foxholes with entrenching tools. :cookoo:
I designed and built a spade that attached to the forks and we made short work of foxholes and fighting positions after that. :idea:
I drool every time I see one up for bids on GL. Even the basket cases go for more than I can afford. :cry:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, now I jonesing. I want some Bison burgers and a rough terrain fork lift. Darn you guys!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks