• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Opie notool and his wonder cart

citizensoldier

Looks like your down there with gator bits and airboats? Tried to send you some snow a couple weeks ago and it came back. (Return to sender). hehehhe Only made it to the Kentucky line. rofl
The best we can do for ya are these wonderful pictures..

citizensoldier

Hence the name I gave you OpieNOTOOL !!!! You keep bringing that darn knife to a gun fight kid !
Should have took a big truck and trailer because you never know what you will come accross. Are you ready for a jeep trailer yet.. ?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: More from "Opie No-tool" and "CS" Mo

You gonna put that big winch behind the cab of the bobbed deuce project? Make a nice winch truck. Oh the joys of having a wrecker.

citizensoldier

Not my winch but I did mention it to him... This deuce will be a sap hauler so probably not. Wer are going to build a cage around the thing so I can just bash into stuff like the Fire service does..I will run the gasser engine and sprag until it gives up and then change to a airshift multifuel..
One idea I had was to pull the dumper engine have it rebuilt and put it in the bobbed truck.. Now that would really go!! Then put a gov. rebuilt back in the dumper..What do you think? I would love to build a winch truck like your M274 or maybe do it to one of the 5 ton tractors Dave has... Once that guy "Dave"gets his Pole barn built I think you will see all kinds of cool projects happen... The guy has skills just needs a dry warm place to work... :)

OpieNoTool

im still saying cut the top off that tank put a heater on it and some jets, a little green paint instant hot tub :D even has built in storage for towels and what not. suprise the wife when she gets home [thumbzup]