• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Opinions on a potential M35A2 purchase

HDN

I definitely agree that the deuce in the original post is overpriced. I'd think for $15000 you could get a nice 5-ton or some flavor of FMTV you can drive home.

I'm not familiar with the former military truck prices in Texas, though. Maybe because everyone and their dog down there has at least a pick-up the demand for big trucks is higher and therefore so are the prices? :unsure: At least that's what it seems like every time I visit family down there :p

ToddJK

I agree. With a quick search on here, there are some nice trucks in that price range and some that are much less, all from respected members.
Cause some folks don't want to spend the 1500 to 2000 to do the adapter plates
I suppose that's probably the biggest reason. Seems safer and looks way better with the MRAP rims and adapter plates to me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks