• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Opinions on value of this bobbed Deuce

Towman2277

RE: Re: RE: Opinions on value of this bobbed duece

If I could pull $8500 out the bank, that would be my truck. Its just the right size for my wife to follow me around in....."Honey, thats a toyota you hit, ahhh!!!" :)

BigWheelBob

Re: RE: Re: RE: Opinions on value of this bobbed duece

Towman2277 said:
If I could pull $8500 out the bank, that would be my truck. Its just the right size for my wife to follow me around in....."Honey, thats a toyota you hit, ahhh!!!" :)
Now, that right there is funny!!

dirtyfingernails

My intention was to not impune Bob's ability as a truck maker or his bobbed deuce. I simply thought that through our phone conversations and emails that we were negotiating. That's business right? I understand completely that there was a great deal of effort in the construction of the truck. However, HE'S the one selling it! In other words, it's his option to accept or reject an offer. Instead, when I ASKED if he would consider taking less, he simply replied to my email with the curt response, "you gotta be kidding." This is his perogative as seller--I only regret that he couldn't negotiate in a civil manner and posts that I the "balls" to ask if he will take less. Good luck selling it--I'm sure you'll get your asking price--you've got the personality to do it!
Steve (dfn)

Katch1

RE: Re: RE: Opinions on value of this bobbed duece

Bob you should have started at $10,000 and let him talk you down to 8500, nobody ever wants to give you the asking price it seems

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks