• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Optima batteries

MVtrucker

I have had enough with 6TL batteries and want to start converting my trucks to Optima. One of my customers purchased Red Tops and 6TL battery box adapters from BatteryMart, and sent me a e-mail explaining exactly what he got from them.When I contacted them, they said that they do not offer the adapters. I even forwarded the e-mail from my customer to Anthony, the same person that supplied the adapters and told me they don't have, nor can they get, them.
These adapters make use of the existing J-bolts and battery box. Can any of you refer me to a company that can supply my needs? In reality, I could use a lot of Optima batts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks