• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Options for replacing air receiver on M35A3

mann650

When I got my truck the wet air receiver had a bunch of gunk in the tank, I cleaned it out as best as I could and rebuilt the air dryer. My moisture problem is now fixed but I would like to replace the receiver as most of what I took out was rust. The tank appears to be a 7" diameter tank that is 24" seam to seam, so about 28 end to end. I have been digging around and found a few 8x29" tanks but no 7" tanks. I have also found a few out-of-stock listings for NOS tanks as well. Has anyone replaced one tank with the 8x29 option? I think there is enough room but it is tight.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks