• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ORD!!!!!!!!

Croatan_Kid

I told yall I was gunna do it....and I did. Ordered my lift on New Years Eve, got everything from ORD today, the springs and blocks are coming directly from Tuff Country in Salt Lake City, Utah, so they should be here soon I reckon.

4" HD front springs & u-bolts
HD greasable shackles
Greasable Main Eye Bushing
U-bolt flip kit (spring plates & u-bolts)
3" rear block

I kinda wanted the front to sit a hair higher that the rear, that's why I got a 3" block. I'm planning on a 2.5" shackle flip eventually, but I think the block will do fine even if I never do get around to replacing it. Besides, it was cheaper at the moment. Oh, and most everything I ordered was on sale or had free shipping as ORD was having a holiday sale.

http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t115/Croatan_Kid/

K5NUTT

ORD is a good group of people...i have known stephen for years....course the shop is like 60 miles away fromt he house...lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks