• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oregon 5-Tons? or other MV's?

Rusty nuts

I am an other....just picked up a M35a2, I am down in Coos Bay. I know the guy that owns Fullbore in Portland has a 5 ton.

carbonraptor

Awesome! Well im currently in Beaverton until the 1st of this month and then im getting in my truck and bring all my stuff back home to bend! I was just curious if anyone else in town or close by has these kinda toys? Maybe go out 4-bying sometime, I have still yet to test out the capabilities of both my M925 and M923, both have the super singles on them so im curious to see how they do. I purchased both about 6 months ago and still looking to get more haha, It seems these rigs are a very addicting hobby :mrgreen:

carbonraptor

Yea work there can be tough to find, I know how that goes. Thats really the reason I ended up leaving it too. I got family there tho so im just gonna try and make it work tho I tried the valley and it just wasnt working so well. Well if theres ever ya mini rally round oregon or get together round town anyone let me know, id be interested in going to some events once i get all situated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks