• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oregon members?

srodocker

Hey guys! We do have a thread on here for the PNW 2020 campout and convoy here in Winlock Wa. We do have a Facebook page as well Pnw Steel Soldiers. Quite a few members here in the PNW. Welcome aboard!

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How can I exchange contact information with you guys? I don't see a PM option.
Tap on member’s username in left column; a pop up box should appear, click on “Start Conversation.” Just like you’re sitting in bed with your PJs on, holding a cup of decaf. (Let’s see who gets the reference rofl)

MTVR

Thursday July 16th through monday the 20th. Can camp on the property! Link to the SS post in my signature or can check us out on FB
I'll be lucky if we've even taken delivery of our truck by then. Maybe we can throw a couple of sleeping bags in the frunk of the Porsche and head up there...

MTVR

Our MTVR has a GVWR of over 62,000 pounds and I don't have a CDL, so I won't be able to legally drive it on public roads until it's converted into a motorhome and registered as such.

lokkju

So are you gonna be in Portlandia, or Vantucky?
I'm moving to Vencouver, selling my place in Portland; though with the current situation, I might end up renting it out for a year instead.

Funny think about Vantucky... My other home is Kentucky 😹

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks