• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oregon to Michigan WC52

citizensoldier

i have a friend who is a truck broker, i will talk to him and i can even help load, just pay $40 gas money is all i want if he can help out
Let me know what you find out. $40 to drive two hours and help get it loaded and on its way safe is money well spent. I sure do not want to give up on this truck. I have been collecting parts for 4 years to do a WC52 and would like to get started on it this summer. I know its rough but I have saved worse. lol..

citizensoldier

I accidentally deleted a PM with Bigelk50 "Reuben's" phone numbers. If any of you guys know how I can contact him please PM me the info. Or if you can assist in getting this truck somewhere safe or even better a ride east. Thank you.... Any of you Oregon guys plan on attending the national in Ohio? I could cover all your fuel and then some to get my WC52 to Ohio:p. :driver:

srodocker

we might be able to pull your truck up north to graham, wa...i'll have to ask a owner of the land i use if its ok. im not even sure if thats the direction you want it to head too

you have a pic of it?

goodguyzy

i talked to my friend who is a truck broker, he just quit and went to work in another field, so now? i don't know. Ill keep my ears open.

citizensoldier

we might be able to pull your truck up north to graham, wa...i'll have to ask a owner of the land i use if its ok. im not even sure if thats the direction you want it to head too

you have a pic of it?
There are some pictures in the beginning of this thread. I appreciate the offer srodocker but that is kind of the wrong direction. I found a trucker through Uship and will probably go with him (hopefully this time it works out) but I can not get a reply from Reuben through the PM avenue. Anybody know him or how to get a hold of him?
Also if anybody has a vehicle that needs a ride to Michigan or this direction from Oregon or in between this trucker has a huge car hauler semi. We could split cost saving both of us some money.
Lane

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks