• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oregon Truck Show Aug. 27-28

bigelk50

Once again it is getting close to time for this years 19th annual truck show in Brooks Oregon. The Powerland Meusem grounds hosts this event. Last year we took our bobbed deuce. This year we are taking it and our freshly restored M-37. This will be the first outting for the M37 come check it out. We are trying to grow the MVs this year. please come out and help support. it is a great show with toms of varity. There is some 100+year old steam equipment that you will see running. Cool place if you have never been there. Lets get a list going of members attemdin!

I should mention that we are in the antique catagory. Our truck is an 1986 on paper but we fudged it to get in. You might have to do the same. They take your word and do not check up on it.

Flyer
http://www.pacificnwtruckmuseum.org/Files/ShowPoster2011.pdf
Registration form
http://www.pacificnwtruckmuseum.org/Files/Preregister2011.pdf
Our bobbed deuce
http://www.pacificnwtruckmuseum.org/Show2010/Other/P8280460.JPG
Home site
Pacific Northwest Truck Museum - Truck Shows Present and Past

Last edited:

bigelk50

Mike yes I am back! i have put my job first for too long. I am on a 10 day vacation as we speak and then one week of work and the truck show following it. It may be a while before I get an mv but I will be on here more.

wsucougarx

Outstanding reub that good news my friend. Welcome back! Ende weve got a mini rally planned for sept 24th at brads if youre interested. It would be good to see you again

NickAir

I will try to be there w/MV, (Bobbed 5 TON) I missed the rally in WA last month.
Look forward to meeting some of you at the Brooks show..

bigelk50

I will try to be there w/MV, (Bobbed 5 TON) I missed the rally in WA last month.
Look forward to meeting some of you at the Brooks show..
Excellent! We will see you there. I have is set up with a guy in the club to put the MVs together. Cannot wait to meet you and see the 5 ton.

bigelk50

If anyone needs cargo covers for trucks or trailers let me know we can bring them and make a deal. Might do not quote me but we might have a M35 soft top too.

bigelk50

I should mention that we are in the antique catagory. Our truck is an 1986 on paper but we fudged it to get in. You might have to do the same. They take your word and do not check up on it.

bigelk50

Hey lane yes I am alive. I know its been a while. So far no sign of it. I think it may be gone. I will shoot u a pm updating you on What I learned today.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks