• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oshkosh AMK25 MTVR 7 Ton 6x6 Cargo Truck

Grob

Can any one point me to a good source for parting out trucks (AMK25 MTVR)? looking for some body parts like doors and upper cab? Much thanks.

deckerfire

Can any one point me to a good source for parting out trucks (AMK25 MTVR)? looking for some body parts like doors and upper cab? Much thanks.
We have one from oshkosh Pierce fire truck as of today we cant find a parts manual we have to send a email to the fire truck dealer and he tells us what the price is and the lead time

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Must have fallen down the rabbit hole?
Also know that the -10 for these trucks are restricted.

DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT -This publication is required for official use or for administrative or operational purposes. Distribution is limited to U.S. Government agencies only. Other requests for this document must be referred to: Commandant of the Marine Corps (ARD), Washington, D.C. 20380-0001.

Guyfang

Staff member
Tp prove that an Old Dog can learn new tricks, Look at the TM, if it has changes, look at the changes. Sometimes the changes, change the DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT . So if you have the -10, take a look.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Tp prove that an Old Dog can learn new tricks, Look at the TM, if it has changes, look at the changes. Sometimes the changes, change the DISTRIBUTION STATEMENT . So if you have the -10, take a look.
Looked on Page 12, and the distribution statement is the same, superseded October 2010

DeMilitarized

Your ABSOLUTE BEST OPTION for your missing cab parts will be midwest military equipment. 14k is the CHEAPEST you will find doors and a roof for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks