• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Other types of seats..

Lex_Ordo

My truck came with two Driver's springer seats. I guess the driver, and the A-driver of the unit that was assigned this truck wanted a better ride.
Let me tell you, they really do feel okay!

Attachments

wehring

MRAP Seats

I don't know where you can find any of these seats. There were many sold on here recently. Perhaps some fellow SS are having buyers remorse and will sell...

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

jesusgatos

This has got me thinking about using a springer base and a high-quality mountain-bike shock, in combination with a nice bucket seat. Hmmm, anybody on the west coast got an extra springer seat base or two?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Some of the springer bases have bars for seat belts, with webbing going to bolts in the cab. The bases that don't have the mounting bars, the belts are just bolted to the back of the cab.

jesusgatos

OK, thanks. The springer bases are strong enough to mount seatbelts to though? I've got some really nice Schroth 4-point harnesses that I'm planning on putting in Mah Deuce, so I was planning on making custom mounting points, but I didn't know if the springer bases were strong enough and I don't really like the idea of the seats / seatbelts not being mounted together.

NorthWoodsDuce

I put a 40/60 split front bech seat from a 1990 GMC 3/4ton. Fits in good for me, I mostly use my truck on the farm and for hauling wood. I am ~6'5", so this allowed me to put the seat back and down farther. (My original seats were junk)

ranchand

Dakota, do your seat make you feel more cramped than stocked? I am not very tall and I already feel cramped. Also, did you mount the driver side to the spring platform?
Thanks, Dave

zout

From a 2000 Volvo tractor day cab 2000
My drivers seat is made by Seats Inc. and the pass seat is from a Volvo as well.
Cleaned em all up and mounted them in.
Both drivers seats are air ride and full lumbar's.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks