• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OUR CONVOY

alphadeltaromeo

My father was telling me that back in England when he was a young boy that he would ride with the milk man on delivery's. He said that when the horse would "dollop" that the neighbors would run out to get the "patty" to use for their gardens...

Mike_Pop

This truck used to be owned by the US government. It cost them $345, 000 but they sold it on GL for $56.50.

Mike Pop

lstmate

Sorry but.........

This particular model cannot be imported into the states becasue it cannot meet the emission and saefty standards. How ever we do have a model somewhat like this available for the orginal price of $345,000.

Sorry could not resist...

Garry

pfarber

That or they just won second place in the local drifting competition.

First place was a llama towing a yugo body.. low CG and light weight will win every time.

Armada

I hear they are coming out with a 4 door version next model year..... An optional powertrain version will also be made available for the 4dr model. Two oxen, except in CA, where due to the stricter emissions regulations, a single oxen 4dr will only be released.

:deadhorse:

pa.rich

Glad someone is still getting a kick outa this, no pun intended. Wait til you see what the wife has dreamed up for this years tranportation to Aberdeen. I hope we make it this year and the engine doesnt -- I mean the animal doesnt die . :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks