• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

over due EUC

cowhauler185

After your EUC has been at BC for 90 days or so and nothing seems to be happening what would be the next logical step, my last one last fall took about 55 days, M35A2 both, Ellsworth both??aua

ARYankee

There are several threads floating around about that:
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/euc-help/55550-euc-clearance-time-prior-buyers.html
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/conversations/54962-euc-delayed-send-letter.html

This may help. I've sent emails to GL management along with DLA. DLA did a great job and I finally got some results this past Tuesday from them stating that my paperwork is good and they were notifying GL. Now I'm just waiting on GL.... I did send GL a letter Monday stating how I wanted some action or I want my money back. That is when magically the certifications they are supposed to fill out made it to DRMS Tuesday and that is when I got that notification.

I really wouldn't contact GL because all you will get is them pointing at Battle Creek. You will more than likely get better results going to DLA/DRMS.

linx310

This would not happen to be for event 5183 would it?

If so I am in the exact same boat as you. I sent a email to DLA yesterday...so far no response.

wsucougarx

More than likely the DEMIL certificates have not been sent in on your particular truck. Once the DEMIL certs are submitted then DLA/DRMO can do their job in sending your paperwork through. My EUC got caught up in this fiasco. DLA was sitting on my EUC for 2 months before GL decided to sent in the proper DEMIL certs.

Flyingvan911

I had to e-mail GL about my truck's demil cert. They responded and said they are looking in to it. The lady with the DLA said once they get the demil cert, I am good to go.

"Hey, I know...Let's send the demil cert in with the EUC and export letter."

"That makes alot of sense. You're fired!!!"

Seth_O

I went through this same experience with 5143. Crickets for ~98days. Then I emailed DLA and 3 days later had my PIF.

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Recently, I was 90 days out on a trailer. GL sent me an advertisment for another Sale. I E-Mailed them and ask why they send me this stuff..... Trying to do business with them is neither business-like, or fun. They promptly sent back saying they would look into it. Guess they did - I received papers! After my first jab, I was extra nice to them!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks