• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Overall height of a 1045a2 with deep ford exhaust

beckel

Does anyone happen to know the overall height of the HMMWV with a deep ford exhaust system? I picked up a 1045 recently and just wondering if my garage door opening is tall enough to accommodate it. My non-deep ford 998 fit with plenty of room to spare but it looks like the pipe sits up quite a bit above the roof of the truck on the 1045. I looked through countless TM's but could not find the dimension listed.

jeffy777

Does anyone happen to know the overall height of the HMMWV with a deep ford exhaust system? I picked up a 1045 recently and just wondering if my garage door opening is tall enough to accommodate it. My non-deep ford 998 fit with plenty of room to spare but it looks like the pipe sits up quite a bit above the roof of the truck on the 1045. I looked through countless TM's but could not find the dimension listed.
We might need to know the size of your garage door.

gcbennet

Mine measures 84.5" and will not fit through my garage door. If I take it in for extended maint I just remove the stack. Copper antiseize on the bolts is a wonderful thing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks