• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Overall Height of a Deuce?

Jinx

Does anyone know the overall height of an M35A2? The specs in the resources section say it's 112" or 81"when the windshield is down. That leads me to believe the official measurement is only from the top of the cab to the ground. Since the exhaust stack is higher than the cab I think 112" is not the actual height of the truck.

Does anyone have a measurement from the top of the stack to the ground?

Last edited:

Jinx

Excellent! Thanks Foothill. :-D

I'm still weighing the options on getting my new truck from Utah to Washington state. I'd love to drive it, but shipping is a little more logical. Height is a concern when on the back of a flatbed.

Edit: Thanks to TM as well.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you keep the rear tarp on the truck while shipping, it stands a good chance of ripping due to all the flapping at 60-75 MPH.. See if the trucker will remove it and put it in the bed, tied down of course!