• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Overkill Customs Bobbed Deuce

eldgenb

Here is the latest build from overkill customs, it is for sale, I should have it painted next week or so. It is a 71 m35a2 with M35a3 air assist power steering. The truck has a Boyce hardtop and was originally bought and sold by Boyce, they did a full 12v conversion at the time of sale, I had the starter completely rebuilt as it was shot when I got it. I did my "Mile High" setup on this and relocated the fuel tank to the bed, battery under the passenger seat, has 12v cab heater, keyed ignition, deuce springs in the rear, tire carrier and tool box modified to accept a full size spare on it, D turbo, side exit exhaust in front of rear tire, etc etc etc. Enjoy!! The price on this one once painted is around 9k just cause I know people are going to ask.

Attachments

Last edited:

eldgenb

I have my own little army of minions for helping me prep the truck for paint, sure the lines are not perfect but it was worth it for the amount of fun they all had! I still have to do some black paint to the grill area, frame, underbelly and wheels, we are about out of warm weather so I am glad to have gotten the body painted when I did. Oh, and that is my cousin painting the truck, I was the one dictating and taking pictures... What is family for :)

Attachments

Last edited:

droopypete

It is looking great Eldgen, the balance is just spot on!
Is that your entire work force of minions or do you have some more in reserve? I counted 4, 2 with brown hair and 2 with blonde hair, but there may have been a few more taping up in the cab:grin:
Also good to see some progress on the shed, will you get the sides done before to cold weather?
Peter.

eldgenb

It is looking great Eldgen, the balance is just spot on!
Is that your entire work force of minions or do you have some more in reserve? I counted 4, 2 with brown hair and 2 with blonde hair, but there may have been a few more taping up in the cab:grin:
Also good to see some progress on the shed, will you get the sides done before to cold weather?
Peter.
Lets see, there was me, my boy (blonde in the bed), my cousin(the other guy) and his kid (the blonde with the luggage), my girlfriend and her two boys (all brown hair) and my girlfriends niece. It was like herding cats, I did all of the razor work and tried to teach taping on the fly, it was a lot of fun:D

Last edited:

eldgenb

finished product

Ok guys here is the final product, will sell it in the classifieds for two weeks and in craigslist and then it will go to ebay for auction.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks