• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Overland Expo, West.. Who's going???

XCRV

Not sure we’ll make it so we haven’t ordered tickets. No sales at gate so we asked about last minute online sales.

“Yes, you may buy them as late as the day before arrival. If you purchase the day of, it may not have time to import into the system and there may be a small hiccup at check-in while we confirm the purchase. 24 hours in advance is great!” per Cyan

Duckworthe

Well it’s now a wrap of the Overland Expo West! It was great to see everyone there and I’m sure I didn’t get to meet everybody. It was great to see Dave and the Montero truck crew again. Also Seth and Candy. You had a pile of people through your truck! I met Rocky Pace, what a down to earth guy. It was great to hang out. Jack from Baton Rouge Louisiana, your truck was super clean and great couple. I saw a few more trucks driving around but of course you can’t meet everyone as this is just a hectic place with record crowds. I should be be in an article soon in Outside magazine. We had a great interview with them. I will end with saying that I hope I represent the community as well as those of you that I met this weekend. Hope all have safe travels.
Eric

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks