• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ox locker

Atwater

anyone have any experience with the ox locker in a steer axle application?
wanting to regear soon and thinking that would be time to upgrade.:mrgreen:

militarycucv

ive never seen them used in anything other than a steer axle.. on jeeps tho. im curious to how well they hold up.. not that im putting down huge power :-D

militarycucv

oh im sure using them in the rear wouldnt be a problem ive just never seen it before.. it would be neat with 2 locker knobs for front and rear.

Maverick1701

I wheel w/several guys who run them in their Jeeps front axles w/upgraded gears ad larger tires w/no bad results....yet lol

Steve has both axles locked w/ox

Croatan_Kid

I've heard of several people having problems with the cable shifters. They make air acuators for them too, but for the amount of money, I'd much rather run an ARB. They're way more user friendly and have been around a lot longer. I suppose it's 6 of one, half a dozen of the other though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks