• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

P o r

nhdiesel

I haven't used the other stuff, but my experience with POR is awesome! Need to make sure you have a good prep- meaning a bit rough- for it to bite to. ROUGH sandpaper, not just a little hit with 220. Sandblasted or lightly surface rusted metal is perfect. Once it goes on, it STAYS! Once hard, you'll have a hard time making a mark in it with even sandpaper.

Had it on the floor of a Jeep once...no carpet, and it was a trail rig, so lots of dirty/muddy feet on it, and it never wore off.

I use the direct site, por15.com or else a local automotive swap meet to save on shipping.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks