• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

P19b tms

Mat65r

My fire department has received a 86 model p19 arff truck. I'm in need of maintenance book or TM. Any leads will be appreciated.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Your Fire Department will need to fill out a "Freedom of Information" request on your official letterhead and submit to the proper authorities, probably along with the paperwork you have for the truck, including it's serial number for them to verify. Then, if the stars align properly, they will release ONE SET of manuals to you, printed or electronic - their choice, with instructions on storage and handling of said documents. Good Luck, it can be done, but it is a process. Getting an endorsement from your local Congress Critter should help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks