• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

P400 engines

WELDINSPECTOR

unnamed-8.jpgunnamed copy.jpgHello, This is my first post!
I was debating how I was going to Add power to My M1009 so for weeks I have been trying to find information about this P400 GEP engineeveryone is talking about. Leroy's offers it for ~$8k with a 4-6 week wait time.
The P400 suppose to be rated at 300HP/550ftlbs, it has a Main Stud Girdle Like on a dmax, Fordged Crankshaft , 18:1 CR Mahle pistons, Thicker cylinder heads with better cooling passages and much more. So yesterday I stumbled on this Fairly large company that offers these engine and called to see if they where legit. I Talked to one of their salesmen and he told me that they had one P400 Longblock engine left and he offered it to me for $7200 so if anyone is interested give these guys a call, they are out of Washington State. I think you might be able to hagle with them if you're ready to give them CR information, there is Always a Lower Price LOL, He asked me if I have been quoted a price by another salesmen so I felt he ws testing the waters with me LOL. It was important for me that I'm not dealing with a One Man operation dealing an online business out of single car garage so I google their address and saw pretty large operation from the street view. Me however I changed my mind completely and will be doing a Duramax/Allison swap only because I already had this engine sitting on a pallet for another project.
If anyone has a NP205 Transfer Case and maybe some matching front and rear axles out of a M1008 so I can beef uff this blazer Give me a shout, especially if your close to NC, I need a deal

Here is the Link

http://online.hiperformer.com/65dieselengine.html

Last edited:

LT67

If I'm correct, you're going to need a custom oil pan if you swap one of those into a CUCV with a stock suspension....

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks