• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Fall 2016 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Not unless they just changed the rules since last week. Seatbelts are a no brainer and you must have a roof on the vehicle. If no roof a rollbar is required. So to my knowledge NO to the roll bar. Yes to the seat belts.
So, to be sure I am clear on all this - a bone stock M38A1 would be a no-go, but a M151A2 with ROPS or hardtop would be good, as would my M35A2 with hard top - but not my M35A2 with soft top, correct?

Best,
David
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

cucvrus

I never looked at it that deep. Call the park. I am going wheeling April 22, 2017 at Rausch Creek if anyone wants to go. I do NOT sleep over night as I only live 30 miles from the park. I have several friends coming up with me. Anyone is welcome. this is NOT a Steel Soldiers sponsored event. You pay your own way. We will be starting to wheel about 9 AM no reservations needed. We hit green , blue and some black trails. We do get scratched and dented on occasion. We do NOT set out to do so but it happens. No cry babies. We do NOT hot rod we go and have fun. No one is our leader. We lead each other and challenge no one. Many guys that went with us were actually impressed with the capability of their own vehicles. They were unaware that they owned such a capable off roading vehicle. Up to and including 5 ton trucks. We do find the company of friends an inspiration not an opportunity to be in charge. Anyone can lead and we will follow. PM me if you are interested. No strings attached and run what you bring or catch a ride with someone else. So this is NOT the official sign up. We have no sign up. April 22, 2017 is the date. If you want to off road see us at Rausch Creek. Have a great day. And start getting your vehicle ready.

cybrockway

I never looked at it that deep. Call the park. I am going wheeling April 22, 2017 at Rausch Creek if anyone wants to go. I do NOT sleep over night as I only live 30 miles from the park. I have several friends coming up with me. Anyone is welcome. this is NOT a Steel Soldiers sponsored event. You pay your own way. We will be starting to wheel about 9 AM no reservations needed. We hit green , blue and some black trails. We do get scratched and dented on occasion. We do NOT set out to do so but it happens. No cry babies. We do NOT hot rod we go and have fun. No one is our leader. We lead each other and challenge no one. Many guys that went with us were actually impressed with the capability of their own vehicles. They were unaware that they owned such a capable off roading vehicle. Up to and including 5 ton trucks. We do find the company of friends an inspiration not an opportunity to be in charge. Anyone can lead and we will follow. PM me if you are interested. No strings attached and run what you bring or catch a ride with someone else. So this is NOT the official sign up. We have no sign up. April 22, 2017 is the date. If you want to off road see us at Rausch Creek. Have a great day. And start getting your vehicle ready.
I'll check my schedule and see if I and others might be able to join up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cucvrus

cybrockway. I just checked your schedule. It says something about a lakeside view getting a truck very muddy and having a blast doing it. But that would be great. The people at Rausch Creek are still talking about the 5 ton tractor going thru the deepest mud hole they have. NOT 1 Jeep has made it thru since. Look forward to hearing from you guys. I hope Joehop and Paul can make it also. Like I said we only need a few. We don't want or need a circus caravan to go wheeling. I am ready to go. Still have all the gear in Terminus M1009. Still has the tire minus the outer rubber covering. Makes it more Terminus looking. Still holds air so I am going to run it.

cucvrus

Let me know when it gets a bit closer. I can drop off a load of wood for the campfire. I know a couple other guys mentioned staying over on Friday. Get ready. Thank you for the update. Looking forward to some fun.

cucvrus

2 more weeks is your vehicle ready? No sign up here. Just show up. I will be bringing a load of wood up on Friday night. I will drop it off and whoever wants it can have it. Anyone need any mud flaps or tail lamps? I have lots of the HD rubber mud flaps. All freebies. And the wood I don't care who burns it. Even if they are not in our group. Get ready and report back if you are still coming. Rain or shine.
Rausch Creek Off Road Park

Last edited:

Joehop

If all goes as planned we'll be at Rausch by 7 on Friday night. I'm driving the 931 and Paul is towing the 998. We'll be staying overnight friday at Rausch in an RV my other buddy is driving up. We'll burn that wood for you and we're good on flaps and lights-see you then

2 more weeks is your vehicle ready? No sign up here. Just show up. I will be bringing a load of wood up on Friday night. I will drop it off and whoever wants it can have it. Anyone need any mud flaps or tail lamps? I have lots of the HD rubber mud flaps. All freebies. And the wood I don't care who burns it. Even if they are not in our group. Get ready and report back if you are still coming. Rain or shine.

cucvrus

Less then a week to go. Are you all ready? Yesterday the weather was perfect. I hope we have a nice day to wheel. See you all there. If you need anything brought up let me know. I have the firewood covered. I need to cut it yet but I have it covered. Have a great day. See you at the creek.

cybrockway

Less then a week to go. Are you all ready? Yesterday the weather was perfect. I hope we have a nice day to wheel. See you all there. If you need anything brought up let me know. I have the firewood covered. I need to cut it yet but I have it covered. Have a great day. See you at the creek.
I might be out guys. Been trying to sell my home for 6 months and might need to meet the buyers for their home inspection on Saturday. Not set in stone yet but a strong possibility...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks