• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA MD Get together Sept. 11 tenth year anniversary party

Oasis-3

Randy and I are going to have a 9-11 10TH year anniversary party at the Oasis this year.
The Oasis is about 45 acres with a trout stream located in southern York county in PA. just north of Indian Steps on rt 425
The party will start Saturday September, 10 after noon and last all day Sunday September,11 (we took off work for the 12th)
We will have 10 of the best targets ( we could think of) for your shooting pleasure on the 11th
:driver: Bring your favorite adult beverage and camping gear, stay the night and have fun. Lots of room to park and camp.
I am going to make a Bacon Explosion and eggs Sunday morning for breakfast.
Post if your intersted in attending. :beer:

Attachments

RandyMcB

I just ordered the formentioned targets. Anyone interested in attending, please let Cliff or I know. Please bring plenty of ammo. As far as guns...the bigger the better !!!!

RandyMcB

I know every one is concentrating on this holiday weekend, I hope evryone has a safe and enjoyable Holiday. Let us know by early to mid week if you are planning to attend so we can get enough food. Lets honor those who have fallen, our way !!!

Oasis-3

Short Video

Just a short ( politically correct ) video of some of the fun we had at the Oasis on the tenth anniversary of 9-11
Enjoy :razz:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN5RV2QyeAY[/media]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks