• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA, MD get together

RandyMcB

I am trying to get a small outing together in the South central Pa- Northern Md. area ( souther York county) Please let me know if there is any interest .
The date I am looking at would be Sunday May 30.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I might be interested,We could have it at my place,I have plent of room to play and shoot guns.Also have a good mud hole.

RandyMcB

Thanks for the offer, The place I have in mind is not far from you, 50 private acres, plenty of room for trucks and guns. But I have to warn you about our mud hole, it swallowed up my deuce in april, big time !!!

Attachments

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have been putting of knee surgery until the Tuesday after Aberdeen. If one of my sons can ride me up, count me in. John has a great place to meet at. I suspect after we look at each other for 3 days this week at Aberdeen we will be out of stories and still feeling the effects...

RandyMcB

He gave a great effort, plenty of power, his truck just didn't weigh enough. I had a very big tow truck come down and winch it out the next day. I have a funny feeling that won't be the last time that wrecker will be down there.

cessnatwin

Jcappeljr, did you see your truck in the tampa florida dinner get together? I love that truck, and drive it everyday too bad its all in the big city! You did a good job, and thanks!

c_clar

tow bar

If some one could tow me down there or loan me a tag I could probubly make it I didn't get tags yet but would like to go .. Thanks

RandyMcB

Cliff ( Oasis 3 ) and I will be at the party place we call the Oasis this weekend from saturday afternoon (The 29th) till late sunday night ( the 30th) possibly into monday ( Memorial day)
Any one that would like to get together we would like to meet some of our Steel Soldier brothers.
Plent of room to camp, trails for the trucks, shooting and a mud pit if you are so inclined. Alcohol is allowed and the spouses are welcome.
The Oasis is located in South eastern York Co.
From Rt 30. Take the Wrightsville exit, ( from Lancaster turn left at end of ramp) . ( From york, turn right at end of the ramp ).
At nect traffic light, go straight ( rt 462 intersection)
Go approx 2 miles and turn left onto KNIGHTSVIEW ROAD.
Follow to stop sign and turn RIGHT. ( Going toward long level)
At next stop sign ( Will also say right turn keep moving ) turn right ( heading toward CRALEY)
At next intersection ( 4 way flashing light and 4 way stop) turn left onto rt 425 south.
Go approx 5 miles to next stop sign and turn left ( staying on rt 425 south )
go about 5 miles and turn right at the 2nd white church onto GORAM ROAD
follow GORAM down the hill and over Otter Creek ( over newer concrete bridge) and make next left ont DOUBLE OO road This is a dirt road. ( and only about a mile from rt 425)
Follow either trail to the Oasis.

If you need directions from a different area, let me know.
Thanks Randy

rideni

I would love to come but I am still tired and wiped out after Aberdeen and helping Ed with his deuce for the
last few day. Next time perhaps, next time

Oasis-3

Pix's

For the people that showed up we didnot have any fun :mrgreen:
Cold beer and alot of good food.
thanks to everyone that showed up.
maybe later this year we can do it again :lol:

Attachments