• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA, NY boarder HELP!!

citizensoldier

I have had 4 attempts to pick this trailer up fall through.. I have recieved a email that it must be moved. I have a friend in NY that will pick it up on his way back to Michigan but I have no way of knowing when this will be..
Here is my notice
Lane,

"Let me know what you are gonna do with this trailer. You told me you would have this gone by Aberdeen, that has come and gone. Its been almost 4 months on what I was told would be a couple of weeks. I need the room for other projects. If I do not hear from you I am going to consider it abandoned and dispose of it."

This person was nice enough to pick it up for me free of charge but I have to get it moved ASAP as you can read above..

Here is the location.. To I-80 West That will run him into Pa. Exit 262 on I-80 is mine. Its not far off the Interstate either.

Can anybody pick this up for me and store it? Or help in anyway?
Thanks

Attachments

n3sq

PA.Rich - it's about 1.5 hours each way from both of us - near Hazelton.

I thought there were at least 2 folks from near Hazelton on SS.

Where in NY is your friend who can take it to MI?

citizensoldier

Re: RE: PA, NY boarder HELP!!

n3sq said:
PA.Rich - it's about 1.5 hours each way from both of us - near Hazelton.

I thought there were at least 2 folks from near Hazelton on SS.

Where in NY is your friend who can take it to MI?
He is a very good carpenter friend of mine working on a museum in Tarrytown, NY.. Its known as the Octagon house.. :D He was only supposed to be out there through April but they extended his contract to November... He is not sure when he will be driving home for a visit yet.

badgeboy16

pa.rich said:
If I had a pintle hitch, I would do it and money for gas, How far from the intersection of 81 and 80?
Rich,

I have a pintle hitch for 2" reciever that you can borrow.

Citizensoldier,

Sorry I can't go get it, but I could store it if need be.

citizensoldier

badgeboy16 said:
pa.rich said:
If I had a pintle hitch, I would do it and money for gas, How far from the intersection of 81 and 80?
Rich,

I have a pintle hitch for 2" reciever that you can borrow.

Citizensoldier,

Sorry I can't go get it, but I could store it if need be.
Which direction is Green NY? and how far are you? Hmmmm... Steel Soldiers to the rescue!

burt gummers

i may be able to help ya out. will have to see whats going on with the family. if i can grab it the only thing i have that could pull it would be the deuce so the fuel bill would be a little steep...also if another person gets it or i do i will be able to keep it here for a while. i will let you know.

pa.rich

Lane , I p.m'd Carmen for you . I hope he reads S.S. soon I havent heard from him in a while. I may be able to pick it up and store it unless someone closer can do it Its about 100 miles round trip, so with fuel prices, ouch. See who steps up and let me know. I would need gas money.Hope carmen replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks