• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pa Registration

weasle50BMG

I am looking to buy my first M35A2 and had a few question about registering the truck. Has anyone put a standard plate on the truck? I would like to be able to use the truck for getting wood or a load of stone. Can a classic tag be used to do that with out getting a hard time from the cops?
Thanks for the help

klawrence

I wanted the option to tow my boat so I went with standard plates. with classic or historic tags you can't haul or tow anthing.

OLDCHEV4X4

Welcome from one Coatesvillian to another. I'm actually up in wagontown. Where are you located?
Cant help with the registration question.

HAWKMAN

My deuce is registered as a historic vehical and never had a problem with the cops when I had something in the back....of course I didn't haul anything during the week, only weekends. The cops just minded their own business...... just the way I like it:-D:-D

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
My 816,817,818 all have historic tags and insurance.I dont use them that often,so I take my chances.I pay enough in tags and insurance on my other commercial trucks.

MikeON

Westfolk:
Are you able to title your trucks for the full 26,000 lb of a Class 8 Registration? When I titled mine, they would only go as high as the dashboard plate (23,000).
Thanks,
Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks