• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2013 Rausch Creek Sign Up Thread

BillabongKong

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks To Everyone !

It was a Great weekend!
Thanks to Shenkmen for all his effort to bring us all together and keep everything flowing smoothly all weekend.
Thanks to maddawg308 for navigating the whole group and spotting for me and my virgin M923.
I would ride through the Gates of He11 with ya!
Thanks to all the new friends I made, who were also there with the proper equipment when the going got tough, the nights got cold and the beer got warm!
I will be at Sussex on Saturday if anyone wants to meet for lunch. here is my cell. Frank 914-621-8109
Pics to follow

BillabongKong

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I spoke to the Folks at Rausch Creek and they assured me they are aware of the inconsistentcies in their current map. And sent me the new maps and signs. If anyone has any others please add them.
Rausch creek map.jpgfunny-street-signs-arrows-good-luck.jpgthCAYK6IB5.jpg306570_2021954565961_1423181024_n.jpgfunny-street-signs-road-closed-flood.jpgRausch creek.jpgconfusing-sign-no-cucmber.jpg

Last edited:

71m109a3

I hope that no one finds out about those cucumbers I made on Friday night. You guys won't turn me in will you?

BillabongKong

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rausch Creek Reunion at Sussex?

Awesome pics guys and thanks again for a fun time!
Anyone want to meet at Sussex for Lunch?
My Cell is 914-621-8109
Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks