• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2014 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

camogriz

I don't have a canopy, but I finally got the word I will be off from work. I'll be there Friday evening and staying until Saturday. I'll be in my M1009 towing an M101A2 and will be convoying with Irishvin. We are coming from NY across I-84. See you there.

shenkmen

I don't have a canopy, but I finally got the word I will be off from work. I'll be there Friday evening and staying until Saturday. I'll be in my M1009 towing an M101A2 and will be convoying with Irishvin. We are coming from NY across I-84. See you there.
Nice. See you there.

71m109a3

I won't be able to camp this time but I'll be there Saturday morning with the M1009. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

215Dave

Leaving Friday after work. Hoping to make it by day lights end.....?:roll: Leaving Sat afternoon to be home for a family B Day dinner.

shenk and mikey,
Still want me to bring those spare wheels/ tires? Last call as I pack up, need to make space down here. :-D

Last edited:

shenkmen

Sounds good! I'm excited! Been waiting over a year to make this event. Barring any crazy unforeseen whatever's, I'm finally going. Anything need to be brought that hasn't been spoken for?
Soft pretzels and a steak wit prov and fried onions from Steve's.

Thanks.

mikey

Might have to back out if it's raining during transit. I raised the back slightly and the cargo cover doesn't quite touch the bed sides. I can't have the back getting wet. What's the weather supposed to be like up there Friday ?
The butcher comment on FB was spot on!!!! ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks