• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2014 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

max1008

I picked up a cucv antenna mount kit from saturn surplus (last one) but I think they are still available on ebay. I haven't mounted mine yet, but it looks like all I need is some riv-nuts.

Corvette1974

Looks like a great day and big turnout despite the rain! I'll definitely be there next time those pictures are awesome. My truck would have been the weirdo red one in a group of all OD machines haha

I was actually at Kutztown University visiting my friends and we went to Cigars International on Saturday. It is right next to Cabelas, we saw two 5-tons braving the torrential downpours on 78. Doubt you could hear it but I was the crazy guy in the white Impala honking like a madman :mrgreen:

If we decide to have a summer rally, I'll definitely be in. Those pictures have me in MV off roading withdrawl.

Will

Corvette1974

If one was us it was all I could do to see !!! Between the fogged windows (no cab heat), and the hit and miss wipers. I was lucky to see where we were driving.
I can only imagine going through that storm in an old MV. I was in my 2009 Impala and I had to keep the speeds down or it was getting sketchy. I had a full car of people, and I had the traction control light come on going 55 in a straight line, had a ton of torque steer merging onto 78 (I almost switched lanes without trying!), and the brakes were marginal at best in the rain "fully loaded". That was some of the worst rain I've ever driven in.

Will

Hey, July 12 is my birthday. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else. And I guess we don't do much zipping. More like idle idle, rock, k turn, idle, move tree, k turn, idle idle...