• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PA - Spring 2016 Rausch Creek Steel Soldiers Rally

IMG_4945.jpgIMG_4946.jpg
Well, in addition to my transmission mount kicking the bucket, I also found this beauty. Probably the reason the mount broke in the first place. At least I can still change my engine oil. :mrgreen: Easy fix a hammer can't take care of...

cucvrus

You did that oil pan damage at Rausch Creek? In all my years of wheeling a CUCV I have been fortunate to never hit the transmission pan or oil pan. That would lead to an early engine failure. I think when I have my oil pan off I am going to make a skid plate of some type for both the transmission and the engine. Maybe something is available I never looked but I will give my FAB skills a try. But on another note both my axles have some serious stone carvings on the bottom sides. The transmission cross member that I reinforced held up well. I will be sporting new paint on Terminus M1009 for the next off road expo.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, lots of great footage here - you guys look like you had a great time. Sorry I couldn't get off work to attend, hope to see you all next time.

cucvrus

DSCF6744.jpgToday I received a call from the warehousing division and they had a lot more wood. I can store this for the fall jamboree. I was up at Rausch Creek last weekend and all the wood we took up last month was gone. I got the wood covered for the fall. Take care. Have a great summer. I have lots of projects in store.

cybrockway

I absolutely agree with the summer rally... Also, we really need the date for the fall rally so most of us and I can schedule work time off and plan. Would like to see all the guys I met and more.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Lukes_deuce

Hey guys, just wondering if any dates were being discussed. I know with school starting up, there's a lot of plans being made. I would love to schedule this I can make sure I can come. Second half of October works better for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks