• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pacific NW dude looking for M35A2 experts... Please and thanks.

DinoShepherd

Pacific NW dude looking for M35A2 or M939 experts... Please and thanks.

Hi all....Been building and driving all sorts of cool stuff my whole life. Two wheels and four wheels. Have decided That either would be a nice beginner surplus rig. I am am asking for anyone who is an expert in buying and building these things if they would be willing to help me out. Really want to speak directly with someone who can talk me through all the stupid newb questions. So if you are down to help, drop me a PM and I will get you my cell number. Will make donation to Wounded Warrior Project or Fisher House for your time. Thanks!

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site.

please be aware that we like to reserve the "Help" titles for when you are broke down.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks